Why financial literacy for kids & teens
- Kids start developing money habits from the age of 7
- 76% of population is financially illiterate in India
- It is a right time to build good habits
We Enable Kids & Teens
to Stand Tall on 6 Pillars of Financial Literacy
Financial freedom is not possible without financial education
What we offer
Love from community
I am continually impressed with “I am In World” and the financial literacy program offered by the platform. My child is super excited to learn money skills and eagerly waits for new episodes. I never realised that money skills are important and kids need to be money smart. Thanks “I am In World” for making me realise this. I would recommend every parent to explore the financial literacy programs offered by “I am In world”.
Parent Name: Mrs. Rini Roy
The online learning platform of “I am In World” exceeded our expectations. Initially we had two reservations;
1. Whether financial literacy is required for my kid.
2. Will my child successfully grasp the content considering his short attention span? Thanks to the interactive way in which the lessons are presented, my child today has grasped the basics of money. I am very happy and my overall experience is very satisfactory.
Parents Name: Mr. & Mrs. Koushik
I came across “I AM IN WORLD” through their facebook contest. What began as a mere contest turned into a fantastic learning experience for my child. He understands money and savings better than other children his age in our apartment complex. As a parent, I am happy with the overall experience. Keep the good work up!
Parent Name: Mr.Pulkit Sharma
After being introduced to the financial literacy program by I am In World, I have observed a 180° shift in my daughter's habits. She was a demanding and vexatious child in terms of money and objects. But today I see her enthusiastic about learning. If you want your child to become financially smart, waste no time in joining IAMIN WORLD.